Thinking of joining us? You are invited!
In recognition of your uniqueness, we work to enhance people’s capabilities by providing the supports and services they need to achieve a fulfilled life. Your passionate about making a positive impact on your community is where CASE can help you!
- The opportunity to develop new and existing skills and gain experience volunteering in a charity organization
- Opportunity to meet new people
- The satisfaction of knowing you are making a vital difference to the work of Community Alliance for Support and Empowerment
- Working in a friendly environment
We invite you to be a part of our team and find out how you can help expand our reach to empower and support youth, seniors, and newcomers in your local community and across the Peel region and have volunteer positions available in the following areas:
- Fundraisers & Digital Marketing
- Recreation Services: Recreational Aide, Recreation Program Leader
- Community Services: Community Outreach Coordinator, Program Coordinator
- Office Management: Office Coordinator, Office Administrative Assistant, Accounting Clerk
Do fill out the form below or attach your resume in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email any queries.
"*" indicates required fields